ROLE OF IQAC IN improving the teaching–learning
- Annual Faculty Enrichment Programme.
- Deputing teachers to attend, participate, present and publish papers at seminars, workshops and symposia.
- Maintaining discipline through the Discipline Committee, Attendance Committee, Examination Committee etc
- Activities entrusted to the Committees are carried out according to the Year Plan.
- Mentoring Programme.
- Career Guidance Cell.
- Participatory and supportive role in events organized on and off campus.
- Analysis of feedback on all aspects of teaching and learning at the end of every academic year
- Availing assistance from UGC and other agencies.
- IQAC promotes, facilitates and improves the teaching-learning process. Following steps were taken up:
- Up-gradation of the library, in terms of procuring new books, journals, magazines etc., & digitalization.
- Promotion of research among teachers by undertaking Major and Minor Research Projects a
- Infrastructure development to support teaching-learning process by introducing teaching aids for teachers like lap tops, LCD Projectors, and Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Paper Publications by faculty & departments in national & international journals.
- Authoring books, chapters, study materials, manuals etc.
- Student seminars, training the students on writing abstracts & preparing power point presentations.
- Organizing State and National level Seminars in the college.
- A Value Education Programme.