To impart curriculum & industry based knowledge and skills.
Aim for over-all personality development of the students.
Started in the year 2007 with an intake of 20 which is now increased to 50 students per batch.
The department organizes guest lectures, workshops & industrial visits on regular basis for the benefit of students.
The department has fully equipped library and teach aids like LCD projector, OHP & computer.
The Department Fore-Sees
- To conduct National seminars.
- To conduct inter-collegiate activities like workshop, paper presentation.
It is a 2 yrs (4 semesters) Program affiliated to the Bangalore University.
This program bridges the gap between business studies & the requirement of industry. Each paper is of 100 marks 80 marks are meant for University Examination and 20 marks for
50% of the seats are filled through university admissions and rest are management seats.
- Mrs. Azmath Ruksana, M.Com, M.Phil, PGDBA – Co-ordinator
- Ms. Shama Begum, M.Com – Lecturer
- Mrs. Azra Kouser, M.Com, MBA- Lecturer
- Ms. Anjum Afsha, MBA – Lecturer